Earplugs and Hearing Protection
Prevent hearing loss from noise exposure! Our audiologists provide custom and instant-fit earplugs for all sorts of professional and recreational activities – musicians, hunters, industrial uses, law enforcement, and more. We offer passive filters and digital earplugs from Etymotic Research, Microsonic, Starkey, and Westone. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our selection, just let us know and we’ll find it.
- Work place/Industrial Earplugs—designed for comfortable and consistent hearing protection in a variety of settings. These earplugs are available in a variety of Noise Reduction Ratings (NRRs) to meet your professional hearing protection needs.
- Musicians’ Earplugs—reduces the volume without altering the sound quality by reducing the volume evenly across the spectrum. Want to hear the music comfortably without that plugged, dull sound you get with other earplugs? If so, these are the earplugs for you.
- Hunters’ Earplugs—available with passive filters or digital models. Passive filters reduce all sounds to safe levels. Digital models amplify soft sounds to help you track game but compress loud sounds to safe volumes.
- Law Enforcement—available with and without radio options.
- General—general sound reduction for various situations and activities (airplane, lawn mower, football stadium, etc.). These are also available with filters to adjust overall reduction levels as needed.
- Earplugs for Sleep—custom fit for your ear for maximum comfort and sound reduction while you sleep.
We can make your earpieces with a variety of materials. For earplugs, we usually get silicone because of the comfortable texture and better seal. For custom earbuds, we usually get acryllic for better durability. There are further variations of each of the materials as well (ex: hypoallergenic, venting options, floating materials).
- Silicone – the softest material for custom earpieces. With the soft texture and tight seal, you’ll get the best sound isolation.
- Vinyl – a semi-soft material that provides some of the benefits of silicone and acrylic.
- Acrylic – the hardest, most durable material for custom earpieces.