We Are Open for Non-Contact Services: Coronavirus Response at Link Audiology
Your health and safety as our patient is always our #1 priority. Life is stressful enough right now without hearing difficulties, so we are doing our best to keep you connected to the ones you love. Since the stay-at-home order was issued in Washington State, we felt it necessary to switch to non-contact services only for the protection of our patients and staff.
While we always use universal precautions to prevent the spread of disease, we have taken extra measures in light of the recent COVID-19 outbreak. These measures include…
- Our lobby is currently closed, but we are still here to help you. Hearing aid services are available via drop box and remote programming. Please call 360-551-4800 or email when dropping your hearing aid in the box or if you would like to activate remote programming on your hearing aids.
- All equipment is wiped down with antimicrobial wipes periodically throughout the day. Door handles, countertops, and other surfaces are also sanitized regularly.
- All employees wash hands upon entering and before leaving rooms.
- Gloves and masks are used regularly.
- Employees and patients are encouraged to stay home when sick or running a fever.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 360-551-4800.
If you are showing signs or symptoms of the flu, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breathe, please call your primary care provider and call 360-551-4800 to reschedule your appointment.