Are you concerned about your ability to hear, but also trying to socially distance during the COVID-19 pandemic? The World Health Organization has sponsored a smart phone app that you can download to screen your own hearing. The online hearing screening app uses a digits-in-noise test to see whether you might have some hearing difficulty. If so, further testing may be performed in-office. To download the app and screen your hearing aid home, go to the WHO website and download either the iPhone or Android version.
- How Much Does a Hearing Test Cost?
- Synchrony Pillars Winner!
- How to Check Your Hearing Aid at Home
- Auditory Processing
- Labor and Industries Hearing Aids and Services
- Online Activities for Seniors
- Hearing Aid Services
- Hearing Aid Supplies Online
- Ototoxicity Monitoring
- Treatment Options for Single-Sided Deafness